Saturday Creative Camp
June 3 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Children thrive engaging in hands-on learning experiences that encourage courageous and creative thinking. These cooking and painting camps provide perfect activities to build a child’s confidence and expression, as well as learning life-long personal skills.
A peek inside a typical Creative Camp will reveal…
- Kids learning how to safely handle food, chop, slice, chiffonade, whisk, sauté, measure, prepare mise en place, read recipes, appreciate healthy/unprocessed foods and feel confident cooking in the kitchen and more.
- Kids learning techniques to successfully play with watercolor paints and create a finished project.
- Kids practicing math, reading, critical thinking, reflective thought, public speaking and following directions without even knowing it!
- Kids understanding that mistakes are just learning opportunities & that sincere effort, rather than perfection, is the goal.
- Of course, kids cooking, eating and painting and having a fantastic experience!
Classes are conducted by a certified K-12 Visual Arts teacher with over 13 years of teaching experience.
2 hr class. Recipes included. Original art to take home!