4-Day Summer Break Camp
May 30 @ 10:00 am - June 2 @ 12:30 pm
Children thrive engaging in hands-on learning experiences that encourage courageous and creative thinking. These combination cooking, baking, and art camps provide perfect activities to build a child’s confidence and expression, as well as learning life-long personal skills.
Peek inside a typical Summer Break Camp and you’ll find…
- Kids learning how to safely handle food, chop, slice, chiffonade, whisk, sauté, measure, prepare mise en place, read recipes, appreciate healthy/unprocessed foods and feel confident cooking in the kitchen and more.
- Kids learning real drawing and painting techniques and enjoying increased confidence in the art of creating ART.
- Kids practicing math, reading, critical thinking, reflective thought, public speaking and following directions without even knowing it!
- Kids understanding that mistakes are just learning opportunities and that sincere effort – rather than perfection – is the goal.
- Of course, kids creating art, cooking, eating and having a fantastic experience!
Classes are conducted by a certified K-12 Visual Arts teacher with over 13 years of teaching experience as well as an assistant instructor.
- 295 USD per 4-day camp. NOW 255 USD.
- *Exceptions to age range will be considered
- 25 USD discount when enrolling a sibling in the same session (call us!)
- Group size limited to 12 to ensure individual instruction and attention
- Each day camp runs from 10:00AM – 12:30PM. 10 hours of total instruction.
White Plate Art will provide aprons for each camper to wear and all supplies needed. Each camper will receive all recipes prepared, a certificate of completion, and a personalized apron on the last day of camp.
Recipes, Tip sheets, Certificate of Completion, and a Personalized Apron!